What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, Phone number, Credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
The personal information we collect is confidential. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalise user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI Security Standards. We use an SSL certificate We implement security measures when a user:
• places an order.
• enters, submits, or accesses their information. We use a payment gateway provider.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging into their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honour do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioural tracking.
Responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in site notification
• Within 7 business days
The Spam Act 2003
Amongst other things, the Spam Act regulates the sending of commercial electronic messages and prohibits the sending of these messages except in certain limited circumstances. For further details please visit the ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority) website at www.spam.acma.gov.au
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
1 Consent To only send commercial electronic messages with the addressee’s consent – either express or inferred consent.
2 Identify To include clear and accurate information about the person or business that is responsible for sending the commercial electronic message.
3 Unsubscribe To ensure that a functional unsubscribe facility is included in all our commercial electronic messages and to deal with unsubscribe requests promptly. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Legal age to enter website
Entry to this website is only permitted if you are of a ‘legal alcohol drinking age’ in your Country and or State or Territory and by successfully completing the age verification process prior to entering the website.
Flox Wines & Spirits Pty. Ltd.
377 Settlement Road
Thomastown Victoria 3074
Telephone + 61 3 9464 7299